zaterdag 22 november 2014

Urban Decay Naked Palette 1,2 & 3 dupes ft. W7 eyeshadow palettes


Have you always wanted to purchase the Urban Decay Naked palettes but couldn't afford them or didn't want to spend all that money on them? I have the PERFECT solution for you! 
W7 cosmetics created 3 eyeshadow palettes which no one can deny are duplicates for the Urban Decay Naked 1,2 and 3 palettes! Only these palettes retail for €7,99! Yes people €7,99 for the Naked palette dupes! You just can't go wrong!



I bought these palettes on a dutch website called MakeupMusthaves. I haven't been able to find a US website that sell these, but I'm sure they sell these palettes on Ebay and Amazon too. Just try to find it on google and let me know if you found a site so I can include it in this post.

Here is the video review I did if you want to watch that!


Now, are you ready for an amazing dupe for the Naked 1,2 & 3 palette? Here they come!

Naked 1,2 & 3 - W7 Lightly Toasted, In the Buff & In the Nude




 The Packaging
As you can probably tell the packaging is tried to match the Naked palettes with a difference in the Lightly Toasted palette, since this is not a velvety case but more like the Naked 2 palette. They are all tin cases which open and close very easily and I like the tin cases even though they don't feel like they are makeup palettes but just some pencil cases. But hey, who is complaining at a price of €7,99.. I'm not!

Swatches


 W7 Lightly Toasted Palette eyeshadow names:

Teddy Bear / Wonderland / Cracker (Tad bit lighter than Naked) / Happy / Lady Luck / Twister / Di Di / Delilah / Magic (Tad darker than Toasted) / Its A Dream / Up In Smoke / Dawn


                                                           W7 In the Buff Palette eyeshdaow names:


Buff / Camel (Darker than Half Baked) / Sand / Dust (Darker than Chopper and slightly more red) / Chocolate / Topaz / Earth / Storm / Silk / Wave / Thunder / Onyx




W7 In the Nude Palette eyeshadow names:

Latte / Angel / Venice / Marilyn /Copper pot / Sun kissed / Alice (Lighter than Nooner) / Bad Manners / Coffee Cup / Mud Slide / Tokyo / Fashionista


The pigmentation on these W7 Palettes is very good. I had to swatch the Urban Decay eyeshadow 1 to 2 times and the W7 eyeshadows 2 to 3 times to get the same intensity. I used a base under these swatches because I think the colors stand out more when using a base. The base I used was the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Infinite White <3

Conclusion

I really recommend to get these palettes. Some colors are not exactly the same but I wouldn't even be bothered by that because they are close enough!

I hope you guys liked this post!

X Siham

13 opmerkingen:

  1. your post is awesome! and i like the way youve swatched the colors :D
    greetings from germany <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Where can i buy them in Germany. I will visin Hannover next week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Where can i buy them in Germany. I will visin Hannover next week.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Keep it up on nice working, and I hope soon you will place some more information here, I’ll wait for that.
    orogold cosmetics

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Keep it up on nice working, and I hope soon you will place some more information here, I’ll wait for that.
    orogold cosmetics

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I just bought In the Nudes in a Spanish online store, I have cost me sooo cheap ( € 5.95) and it arrive to me perfect. I I have bought many more things. I leave the link. Enjoy!
    http://www.maquilleo.com/es/371-paletas-de-sombras

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Obviously this is amazing blog! You are too smart person to deal with this kind of issues! oro gold reviews

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. This is the best review anyone could have ever made. Thanks for making this purchase so easy for me and thanks for saving me $$$!!!!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen


  9. Thanks for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further write.I like the post


    Eye Makeup Palettes

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. Salaam,Awesome review Sis,loved your swatching style. This is such an underrated brand.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. Salaam,Awesome review Sis,loved your swatching style. This is such an underrated brand.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Wow! This is perfect...love the review and the dupes u have mentioned! You can get more Urban Decay eye shadows here >> https://www.obsessory.com/shop/urban-decay/eye-shadow

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen