dinsdag 19 juni 2012

Bridal Look With Fun Big Lashes



Salaam Beauties! 

Today I did a more "Neutral" bridal look with very pretty Lashes from Eylure. I think this look would be perfect for brides. I love a little bit more eye makeup on a bride dressed in white.
 I did a video tutorial on this look 
Click Here For The Video Tutorial  






Here is the look without any lashes and barley any mascara
(Just so you can see the eyeshadows better)



Products used

Urban Decay Primer Potion
BSC Corrector: Lite
NYX e/s Sahara, Peach Bronze, Brown and Dark Brown
Coastal scents 26 palette: I guess it is the upper row, 6th in and 3rd down (I depotted the palette so I can't really tell)
Makeup Geek e/s Vanilla Bean, Ice Queen and Corrupt
Catrice Gel Eyeliner: Black Jack With Jack Black
Mac eye khol: Smolder
Eylure Naturalities Intense:
145
Mac full coverage foundation:
NC30 (under the eyes)
Coastal scents Camouflage Concealer Palette: Upper row 2nd and 3rd one (to highlight the area beneath my eyes)
Video Tutorial






X Siham


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen