maandag 18 juni 2012

Arabic Inspired Makeup Tutorial



















Salaam  Beauties!

This is my very first video tutorial on youtube and it's a Haifa Wehbe inspired look the talented Misschievous "Julia" did a tutorial on.  I really liked the look and thought I'd recreate it with the make up I have.
Hope ya'll like it. Don't forget to THUMBS UP if you want me to do more tutorials and Subscribe, I would really appreciate it! :D





PRODUCTS USED

Urban Decay Primer Potion
NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Milk
Sleek Idivine storm palette: First upper color (I depotted my Sleek palettes)
Makeup Geek e/s: Ice Queen
Startsmakeuphaven e/s: Teal Tuesday
Makeup Geek e/s: Corrupt (The blackest eyeshadow I've ever seen!)
MAC Smolder eye khol
Maybelline studio gel liner
Loreal Super Liner Duo (Mine was kinda empty)
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara: Black
Red Cherry Lashes: #203
Coastal Scents: Camouflage Concealer Palette



Video Tutorial


Hope ya'll have a nice day!
X Siham

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I absolutely love this look! I'm def going to try to recreate this look! Please ck out my blog as well!
    http://getglam.blogspot.com/
    xx!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. ThanQ You should definitely try it out and send me a video respond on YouTube if you're filming it.. Would love to see how it turns out.
      I'll check your blog!

      Xo Siham

      Verwijderen